Originally posted February 09, 2010
* New features include:
- New Pro difficulty level that should challenge even the best beer pong players.
- New digital scoreboard that displays more useful information.
- New vibrations that tell you when your shot is being recorded (start and stop).
- The ability to save your name with a high score. High scores are now saved and displayed on the main screen.
- Game settings which allow you to set a default difficulty level, clear all high scores, and enable/disable the new vibration settings.
- New option menu when you finish a game that allows you to restart or exit to the main screen.
Click on the Beer Pong King link to see the new in game screenshots.